I ended my old blog which walked with me for 4 years. It recorded my joy, tears, anxiety, excitement and many more emotions. I penned down all my inner thoughts in the blog. Well, I decided to end my 4 years relationship with my old blog and 'Woofhams'.
I'm starting anew with a clean slate. Most importantly, I want to leave the past behind me. The last couple years were very challenging for me. There were many ups and downs in 2009. It was a bumpy journey in the past year.
I finished my Sundown Ultramarathon 84km in 10 hours 40 minutes. I never knew my body could hold me for so long. I finished the race strong.
I had a bad fall at Macritchie Reservoir on 9 August 2009. I was wheeled into A&E for the first time in my life. The operating headlights high-beamed me. I thought I was going to leave this world. I could not walk for 3 weeks and I was back on treadmill after 32 days. The fall left me with 11 stitiches scar and dented knees.
I completed 50km trail run in almost 8 hours. Trail is not my forte. Well, I tried and completed it.
My family is getting our new home ready. Papa and Mama are the Chief Engineers. Sis Joyce is the Capitalist and Kelvin Boy is the Inspector. Me? I'm enjoying the bliss of my family's fruition.
As 2009 is coming to an end, I want to embark onto the brand new year with great confidence, happiness and stronger than before :)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment