A GOOD year

Friday, January 1, 2010

I spent my New Year eve with my good friends. Rynnette, Ronnie, George and I did 2 hours run at ECP. Although the fireworks failed to launch, it was still a good countdown with good friends by my sides.

This year is going to be a good year. In the previous years, I wrote down the list of resolutions but I do a mental listing this year. However, I'm still the foolishly brave girl with a Bugs Bunny's grin.

A snapshot of 2010...

I evaluated my relationships with my loved ones. I am going to strengthen my bondings with them and love them more.

I stepped out of my comfort zone. I am re-joining Yellowfish and back full-swing to training. I sent my bike for servicing and will be riding this weekend. I've started group running to improve on my pace and speed.

I will be wiser in making friends. I hit the wall twice last year. My trust was betrayed. I am learning from my mistakes.

I was a cruiser. I was easily contented with mediocre performance. I am going to be more focused in attaning my goals.

I am going to look back at the end of 2010 and say, "I've had a GOOD, GOOD year"

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment