Happy birthday to me!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I still had headache but I felt much better than the day before. Andy suggested that I could be having stiff neck so it would be good to have Rosa to relax my tight muscles. I smsed Rosa that I would be there at 11am. I took shower and had breakfast. When I was walking to the bus stop, I felt heaviness in my head but I thought it would go away. I boarded 36. Ren called me and sat straight to answer the call. My headache became worse. I started to have cold sweat. 

I alighted at the Parkway bus stop. Ansley called me. I told him I couldn't make it to Rosa. I felt horrible. My headache was very bad. I couldn't sit and stand any longer. I took a cab to go home. Once I reached home, I vomited. Ansley suggested me to go to TTSH. I couldn't hold myself straight. I went straight to my room and lie down. I rested for about an hour, I made my way to TTSH. I couldn't sit in the cab. I had to lie down at the back seat. I missed Ansley's sms. I didn't know Ansley was planning to pick me up to the hospital. Ronnie called me too. Ronnie said he would be at the hospital with me. 

I was really in pain. I passed the counter my IC and asked for a trolley. I was pushed right into the observation room. Ronnie found me. Ansley called and calmed me down. Sweet Ronnie stayed with me the whole day. He really sayang me. I am blessed to have such a good friend. The doctor asked him to wait outside. He stood by the door and kept smsing me. He told me, "I'm not going home unless you go home too." My tears just rolled down my face. 

The doctor gave me 4 jabs of painkiller. They decided to admit me into the ward. I was admitted to Ward 10C bed 74. First time in my life being warded. When the nurse asked me which ward I wanted to be in, I was lost. I decided on B2 ward as I thought I would be there for a night only. They said they would do CT scan for me. 

I did an x-ray on my spine again. Cleared. At about midnight, I still had bad headache, they called me to do CT scan. It was a scary experience. I was on the wheelchair. The lady pushed me through cold walls and big doors. my hands and feet were cold. I was fearful but no one to hold or call. I was relieved when I was wheeled back to my bed.

About a few hours later, a doctor came and told me that they would do MRI for me because they found a growth in my brain. I think the jabs made me drowsy. I was very sleepy. I couldn't quite register what the doctor said. I slept through till morning.


It was my birthday...

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment