Headache continued

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I felt a little better after an early rest. I prepared myself and went to work. 

I was feeling uncomfortable in the bus but I managed to hold myself till I reached office. The headache became worse. I couldn't sit down so I decided to go to the pool office to rest. I went to Old Man Sng's office to rest for an hour and went back to office around noon. Joey saw me. She insisted to bring me to the hospital. We went to Changi General Hospital. I had very bad headache. I couldn't open my eyes and I needed to lie down. Thank God Joey was with me. 

The doctor saw me and did an x-ray on my spine. Rested me in the observation room. It was a bad feeling to be pushed into the observation room. There was foul smell. A room full of elderly. I could be the youngest patient in the room. An uncle accompanied his wife asked me, "Are you alone?" "What happened to you?" My tears just rolled down my face. I realized that I was very afraid. I smsed Ansley. I didn't know who to call but I didn't know to worry Papa & Mama. Ansley spoke to me and assured me. I felt better. 

I asked Joey to go back to the office. I was alone in the hospital. After 4 hours of observation, I asked if I could see the doctor. Doctor saw me and told me that I could be having tension headache. He prescribed painkiller and muscle relaxant to me. I was given 2 days medical leave. I felt better and left the hospital. 

Sue was very kind. She brought me home-cooked dinner, biscuits, apple and 3-in-1 drinks. I am very thankful to her. Sue was very worried about me. She saw me finishing my dinner and she left to fetch her daughters. 

After dinner and shower, I rested early again. I felt my headache improved and tomorrow would be better.


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment