Fearful day

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I felt better and was more alert today. Doctor Loh Mun Ee came to see me. She told me that the CT scan showed a growth in my brain. It's likely a pituitary growth. They needed to do a MRI to investigate the growth. She checked my ears, alertness and vision. All were good. 

I went to shower and had porridge for breakfast. I miss home. I miss having Papa & Mama, Che Joyce, Boy, Sue and little Kayden. I am afraid but I somehow had a feeling that something wasn't right. Sue, Joey, Julin and Bee Kiau came to see me. Sue assured me that pituitary growth is not uncommon. I didn't have to worry about it. Rynnette came with scone as well. At aboout 2pm+, Ronnie came to accompany me. I'm so blessed to have a friend like Ronnie. He took care of me as if I was his little sister. He would massage my head, pat me and made me laugh. When he was bored, he would chit chat with my neighbour, Madam Teo. He stayed with me the whole day again. 

In the evening, Den & Shan, Tai Tai & Andy, Patrick and George came to visit me. I chased them to go for dinner. They were with me for an hour. Ronnie left with them as well. They did ECG for me. I finally had a new set of clothes. Thank God I left fresh set of clothing in the office. I couldn't sleep at night. I watched the clock ticking away. My back ached. I only managed to sleep at 4am+. 

The night felt very long. I miss home. 

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment