Life is a plate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I say life is a plate. Why? We await for it with love and excitement. Receive it with a grateful heart and of course nice smiles too!

I used to complain about my life. Felt sad and sorry for myself. I felt that I didn't have many good stuff in life. I allowed routine to take over my life. I guess it was one way of numbing myself. Years passed by, I didn't do much and continued to be a sad person.

I wouldn't say I'm a happy person now. At least I'm learning to re-run my life and make it a happier one. I have to work harder than others to be happy.

Smile everyday, everywhere and to everyone. This is how I would live my life :)


I love Chrissie. She's always smiling :) love this picture. Nice girls' night out!

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment