Progressive run

Sunday, July 31, 2011

This morning to try a new challenge. I did a combination. Flat and slope run. I did rounds on the flat and ran up the slope. Woohoo. I felt good. I wasn't panting hard as before. I was happy and so proud of myself.

I remember those days I could barely run up the slope. I had to stop 3 times to reach the top. Today, I could run up non-stop after rounds on the flat. Thank you, Lord. Thank you Papa for faithfully driving me to Tasek in the mornings.

I hope to get back to where I was, if not better and stronger runner than before. I lost my confidence in many things, running gives me confidence and makes me feel like a fighter.

I will run till I drop. Hehe :P Yes, I will keep on running as long as I breathe.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment