Last year this time I did my last triathlon before I fell sick. I enjoyed Port Dickson triathlon. The swim was fantastic. I believe my health started to deteriorate after my ultra-marathon. The race wasn't tough but everything didn't go well. The swim was fine. I couldn't push during the bike leg. Everyone overtook me at my strongest leg. The harder I ran, I slower I went. My legs were heavy and breathing was hard. Gary was running towards finishing line when I was about to start my run. It was demoralizing. I thought I was burnt out from overtraining. Haiz.
Will I do triathlon again? I guess I will. I still like the challenge. The thrill of getting through the 3 legs in a race. Cross-training is always good. I enjoy swimming and cycling as much as running. I was clueless when I signed up for my first triathlon. I could barely swim. I still cycled with running shoes. No guidance. No tips. I learned through mistakes.
I browsed the net and found this useful checklist. Cool!
0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment