Jacky's visit to Brunei

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jacky told me he would visit me and he did. Jacky has been a good friend. He encouraged me a lot. Haha, before his arrival we were discussing where to bring for food and sightseeing. We're just as 'foreigners' as Jacky.

It was good to see Jacky after so many months. He's still the same old Jacky. He just finished 100km ultramarathon. Woah! I completed 2 ultramarathons but I wouldn't know if I could finish 16km. The thought of it shrivels me. Well done, Jacky!

We brought Jacky to a few places. Nothing spectacular. Jacky joined us for a short run at Tasik as well. He told me it's 800m per round and the upslope is about 1km. Good! it meant I could run further than I thought. Jacky liked kolo mee as well. We also had a coffee session and exchanged gossip. It was a good catch up.

It was a short trip. We sent Jacky off in a blink of time. We hope he enjoyed his stay in Brunei. Hope he'll come and visit Brunei again, perhaps with his other half and/or family in the future.

Thank you for the visit, Jacky. It was nice to have you as our guest!

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment