Our family trip

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It has been a while since we last travelled as a family. As Susie is 6 months preggy, we decided to go neighbouring country for a short getaway. It was Kota Kinabalu. Papa, Mama, Che Joyce, Kel and Susie have been to KK. It was Kayden and my first visit to KK.

I heard about KK. The popular shopping mall is 1 Borneo. I knew there was a marathon. We have a few relatives who are still residing in KK. That was all I knew about KK.

I was excited about the trip because we were going as a family trip. I love it! Seven of us boarded RBA and very quickly (about 20 minutes) we landed in KK. We took cabs to our apartment.

We went shopping and good food. I really enjoyed the trip. We'll plan to go farther next year :) I thank God for this blessed trip.











3 notes by reader:

~jacky~ said...

me recognise some of the places .. hurhurhur .. :)

Jacqie :) teo said...

It was a nice place. Small town.

~jacky~ said...

yup yup yup .. nice food too .. :)

Post a Comment