One year on

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A year ago, I dragged myself out of the door and wheeled into the emergency unit. Not knowing my life hit an 'iceberg'. All dreams, hopes crashed. Confidence capsized. One year on, I'm thankful to God, family and close friends, I survived.

Today, I celebrated my birthday with my dearest ones. They walked with me. They comforted me. They prayed for me. This birthday somehow was filled with emotions. Often, I am asked how did I cope with the ordeal? honestly, I didn't know how to answer. It could only be felt but not said, not any words would be able to describe the experience.

A year on...I'm grateful that I'm back running, I'm recovering well. I hope I can be a good testimony to many who share the same faith as me.

I believe my life is a mission from God. A gift from God to my parents. I'm learning to cherish it for God and my parents.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment