Godma's dearest

Friday, November 4, 2011

One of the many blessings about staying at home is to see baby K grows. Besides his new vocabulary surprises, he has a lot of cute expressions.

I enjoy dropping him off and fetching him from school. He would hold my hand and say, "See you later, Godma" and he would look out for me after school and give me a a hug. Baby K is a fast-learner. Kindy started self-service attendance exercise for the kids. Kids would paste their photos on the attendance board when they report for school. I showed and explained to baby K on the first day, he has since remembered this exercise without my reminder.

I also told him to put on his shoes when he sees me at the gate. He remembers. I don't have to look for his shoes after school anymore. His teachers like him. They have always said baby K is a very independent kid. I'm so proud of our baby K!

We were at the bookshop a few weeks ago. He walked to the children section and started reading. When I resume work, I know I'll miss this little guy very very very much.


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment