Learning with fun

Friday, November 18, 2011

Looking at Kayden, I wish I was a kindy kid. Learning is so fun. Kayden often comes home with his handicraft. No wonder Kayden asked to go to school on a Saturday.


Che Joyce and I dropped by at Fun Bee Park to check out the activities for school holiday camp. I wish I could join. They even have a kitchen for the kids to learn cooking and baking. Clay modeling is so interesting. The classes are designed for 4 year old and above. If only Kayden is a wee bit older, Kayden would be able to join the fun.

This is the kitchen. Toby (boy on the right) is teacher's son.

Aren't they cute?
Ahem. I qualify i.e. '4 year old and much older'. Can I be the most mature student, please? ;p

2 notes by reader:

~jacky~ said...

it should be "4 years old and VERY much older" .. kekekekekekekekekekekeke .. :)

jacqueline said...

Haha. May be I would be disqualify because overaged.

Post a Comment