We celebrated Kayden's birthday in the school. Susie prepared little gifts for the kids. Sigh! the Principal disallowed us to give gifts to the students. We took back 65 bags of birthday giveaway. Disappointed. Anyway, we respected the School's rules.
We passed the cake to Mrs Rani. Susie and I joined the kids. Kayden's sang him a birthday song. Mrs Vivian gave Kayden a birthday star. Kayden was excited with his Captain Cook's cake from his Daddy. It was dress-up day too so Kayden wanted to be Captain Cook. I hope Kayden enjoyed his birthday.
I was glad that I was at home to help out with Kayden's birthday. It wasn't much to prepare but yes, I was happy that I was home. We had dinner at Excapade. Our birthday boy ran up and down, played sushi as his train on the conveyor belt.
Happy birthday our dearest Kayden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment