I've been in lane 2 since I went back to Yellowfish in January. I saw everyone progressed but my swimming is stagnant. I don't know if this is normal. I seem to reach the plateau.
I was demoralized after the swim class. Everyone seems to show improvement. BK and Ans are now in lane 4. Varian was in lane 3 and Nat (newbie) was in lane 2 with me. Haiz. I'm just not born to swim. I tried and tried hard.
I'm considering to give up racing for triathlon after Desaru this year. I should just go back and focus on my running. Swimming and cycling will be a leisure based activities. No more hard training for these 2 disciplines. Perhaps I should...
Nemo would just be a faithful gatekeeper/lane-keeper of lane 2 and be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 notes by reader:
got a 1st time .. there will be a 2nd time ..
u give up 1 time .. in the future u will tend to do it again ..
when u give up .. the good thing is nobody noes .. the bad thing is u noe ..
~jacky~
Post a Comment