Mini biathlon

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I was thankful that I could swim and run after YOG training. It was a bonus workout.

Ans and I did 5x200m sets. It was a good warm up before sea swim or rather wake up swim after YOG training. After the swim, we did about 6km run. Both of us were too tired so we shorten the run. Well, thank God we did that because I forgot that it was a Saturday. Poor Kenneth and Stewart waited for us.

After the workout, I met up with Ronnie for dinner. Shrimp wanton noodle never tasted so good before. I was starving. There was a lot to do for the next day so I went home after a quick coffee.

I did my laundry and pumped the tires. Listened to the radio. I fell into dreamland within minute. I love my bed now. It's like a little hideout for me curl and sleep like a pup.

Swim: 1km
Run: 6km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment