Today, it was my first ride to coastal from my new place. Ans came to meet me at my place. We cycled by Tampines Avenue 10 towards Pasir Ris, then Loyang to coastal. My sweat was flying everywhere. We met HP and her friend. Ans sped off at coastal. I caught up with HP and chit-chatted with her and then spilt.
Ans and I had a miscommunication and reunited at the lagoon and rode back. Ans was worried about the right turn at the Bedok Reservoir so we took another way back. Hehe. We made a wrong turn and landed on the expressway. We climbed the steep slope with our bikes. It was our tour de hor-lan.
Exiting from ECP to the industrial park, I didn't manage to tail Ans in changing lanes. I was left behind. A car didn't want to give way to me so I was on the middle lanes and squeezed in between cars. Scary! I finally filtered to the right and it was such a relief.
Ans left me cycled back after Bedok busy T-junction. Thank God for journey mercy for us.





1 notes by reader:
*lao bak sai*
Post a Comment