I swam everyday since last Tuesday so I took a break from swimming. I did 30 minutes run and 20 minutes bike at the gym. I wish I could be out on the road but well, I need to be salaried. be good, stay in the gym.
Call me emo! If I'm properly trained, I could be a writer. I reckon I am philosophical and able to weave threads into a piece of craft. I was on the treadmill. I noticed a boy was holding a white thing on his hand and he walked around the fountain. Then, he let out of the white thing which was a paper boat. He looked worried after the paper boat was on the water. He followed the boat up and down. A thought dawned on me. He wasn't ready to let go. After letting go reluctantly, his eyes still fixed upon the boat. This is human. Actually he should have walked away after he let go of the boat. I asked myself, how many times have I done the same thing as the boy?
Anyway, it was a quick brick session.
Run: 30 minutes @ the gym
Bike: 20 minutes @ the gym
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment