
We had very fast, fast and slow riders. I belonged to the last category. Pat and I lost the rest of the people. We went straight instead of turning left. Anyway, we agreed to ride on our own. According to Pat, we rode by the coastal. It was a clear and flat road initially. We definitely had lesser hills to climb compared to the rest. Blessing in disguise :P
It was a long ride. We saw Elvia and Oliver by the roadside. I think one of them had a punctured tire. We saw Team Bandung riders when we almost reached the roundabout. Phew! and relieved. Pat and I decided to make an earlier u-turn. Slowly, more and more friends caught up on our way back. My speedometer recorded 95km when we got back to the restaurant.
As usual, it was water parade for me. I couldn't eat much because I felt very hot. The sun was scorching hot.
After lunch, it was another 17km to the jetty. I drafted Gary. For once I managed to stay behind him for about 5km and he dropped me. Kind George slowed down and rode with me. We chatted and recalled our last ride back to the jetty. I vomitted my way back the last ride.
We stopped by Changi Village for a drink and bite. I rode home.
It was my longest ride ever. I'm proud of myself ;)

Bike: 132km





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment