Sisterly run

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It was FIT Wednesday. Lynn and I could join FIT today because it's term break.

I told Lynn that I had no more energy to push my run. I would run at a conversational pace. Target was 2 loops. It was nice to run with friends once in a while and it wasn't hard run. We chatted and ran. Tried not to be too slow as well. We climbed the slopes twice. Surprisingly I did better than the last time I climbed with Lynn.

We maintained steady speed at about 6.30min/km. From my long runs I realized that I slouched. I used the wrong muscles group. It made my trapezius muscles grew bigger. I looked like I have dropping shoulder and weighting junky now. Argh! Two weeks ago, I corrected my posture. Now it's getting a little bit better. I think it also helped running as well.

We achieved our target :)

Run: About 9km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment