Starting over

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's hard to start over again when your keep changing your shoes. This was how I felt.

I wanted to start over and settle in, focus on the things I want to do but things just didn't happen that way. I moved out of Marine Terrace to walk a new path and yet another wrong pair of shoes. I don't know if God wanted me to learn to be smarter and more discerning. I'm back again to Marine Terrace.

The packing and unpacking worn me out totally. I broke down while unpacking. I missed my family.

God, you gave me good legs but wrong pairs of shoes. I don't want to walk like a duck anymore. How long more would I be an ugly duckling?

3 notes by reader:

Anonymous said...

u noe .. nobody is calling u an ugly duckling woh .. only urself woh .. :)

u r who u see urself as .. :)

see u around in ecp soon .. :)


~jacky~


for goodness sake, its duckling .. not dickling .. hurhurhur .. :)

Anonymous said...

u noe .. nobody is calling u an ugly duckling woh .. only urself woh .. :)

u r who u see urself as .. :)

see u around in ecp soon .. :)


~jacky~


for goodness sake, its duckling .. not dickling .. hurhurhur .. :)

Anonymous said...

u know what does an ugly ducking will turn into eventually?
=)
-GY-

Post a Comment