I called this morning ride as a ride with love birds (Andy and Pat) and the chipmunk.
I supposed to meet the love birds at E1 but Andy spent longer meditating on the toilet bowl so i rode towards them. I waited for them at carpark 6. While I was waiting for Andy and Pat, there was a group of people chanting around the carpark. It freaked me out a little bit.
Ok, I saw blinking lights so here they came. It was about 20km from my new place to the meeting point. We started our ride.
Initially Andy stayed behind us. Later part he pushed us and I tried to draft him. Andy and Pat wanted to ride back to E1 with me. Well the sky suddenly turned dark. The strong wind almost swept me to the curb. I asked them to u-turn back.
Bike: 75km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment