Ride at Ansley's speed

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I was tossing the coin last night whether to go for trail run or ride at coastal. I decided to ride. Nat joined me. I told myself I would push my ride today.

Nat said her chain kept dropping so she couldn't go fast. After we reached the first u-turn, I told her I would speed up and do another loop. Nat would slowly cycle back to NSRCC. Set! I tried to keep my speed up.

At E1 gate, Eddie called me. Eddie was with a friend. A new LOOK bike. I drafted Eddie and was impressed with myself that I managed to keep up. Although I knew it wasn't his normal speed but I dropped his friend. It was a hard chase but I made it. Eddie and his friend left for Selarang. I made a u-turn back to NSRCC.

I was happy with myself. I knew I am a lazy cyclist but I am glad that I pushed my ride this morning. Nat was surprised to see back so fast and I said to her, "I was riding at Ansley's speed. He wouldn't believe this." Correction...Ansley's pre-pro cycling speed but it was good enough for me. A little improvement from yesterday is an improvement.

Bike: 54km

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment