I left the house with Kapok JacQueline. I didn't notice the tires were completely flat. It was so hard to pedal especially the climb at the lagoon. I was perspiring hard and wondered if my fitness dropped. I was the third person to reach the training venue.
I started the swim with a smaller loop and then back to big loops. Practice makes perfect. I am less fearful of swimming in the sea now. Each time I got kicked, punched or choked, I managed to stay calm. Slowed down and continued my swim. Coach assigned me to group 2.
I had a feeling that I was one of the rare few who actually swam 4 strokes 1 breathe. I was glad that I completed it. Coach said I could do the triangle loop so I went. Geez. I couldn't spot the bouys at all. I kept swimming. Coach asked me why did I go big loop again? Hmm, I didn't intend to but I couldn't sight. Nothing new for this nemo.
Tips & advices from eHow.com: How to swim through waves
I did 3 big loops about 1.2km+ and decided to stop. A few of us continued to a short run.
I signed up for California Fitness :)
Swim: 1.8km+ or so
Run: 7km
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment