C1D1

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kel sent me to NCC. I met Shanti on my way to the NCC entrance. Shanti asked me to go straight to the Day Care Unit. I went up and made a hot drink for myself. The nurses welcomed me back.

They gave me the bed by the window. Most of the nurses tried to poke two days ago so they weren't very hopeful. Mas came to me and he said he would try. Finally, he managed to get the vein. So, I had my #1D1 chemo session. My regime was GEMCIS. I had two drugs. Cisplatin was half the dosage from what I had in Singapore. Gemzar was a new drug for me.

I finished the session at about 2.40pm. Strangely, my face looked swollen. Mama said it could be water retention. I felt tired after the chemotherapy.

Chemotherapy, should I hate or like you? I know you help me to kill the bad cells but you also kill my good cells. Be kind to me.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment