Tok, tok, tok

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kayden is growing up fast. He's about 107cm now which is quite tall for a 3 year old. I'm sure he will be my height in no time. Haiz. What to do. His grandparents and aunties are shorties.

Yesterday I was talking to Sue in the kitchen. He came to us and kept calling "Mummy, Mummy" but Sue didn't respond to him. He went to the living and complained to Mah Mah and Ku-Ma. Sis Joyce called it 'active complaint'.

Kayden: Ku-Ma, Mummy and Godma talk, talk, talk.
Sis Joyce: Yes, what do they talk about?
Kayden: They discuss

I think I only knew how to use 'discuss' in primary school. Kayden's vocabulary is good now. He doesn't use baby language now. Proud of him.


I want to thank God for being with me this morning. I swirled my mouth suddenly I felt a crack on my tooth. Panic. Coincidently, I was with Papa & Mama in the hospital. I didn't expect much but I thought no harm trying to look for Dr Sarah (the dentist). The counter lady didn't know a thing and I couldn't recall Dr Sarah's name. So I went to her clinic. Oh, there was another dentist. I was thinking to myself, 'Haiz'. I talked to the new dentist. Without hesitation, she asked me to register and she patched my tooth. There wasn't the end. She sent me to National Dental Centre to see the crown specialist, Dr Farha. Papa drove us there. I did my x-ray and saw Dr Farha. She scheduled me for my ceramic crown impression. This was more than I asked for. God is good, all the times. All the times, God is good.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment