About a week ago, Sis Joyce showed me one of her facebook friends. You know, friend's friend. She told me about this lady, Carolyn (not her real name). When I looked at her facebook page, I could sum up in a sentence, 'Nice lady in the 30s is waiting for true love'. Her status updates were entertaining e.g. Carolyn wonders how does she get the attention of XXX and self-taken close-up photo of herself. This sounds silly but I actually looking forward to see her posts. I know I'm evil. I just want to have a good laugh. She reminded me of Mary (played by Drew Barrymore) in He's just not that into you. Carolyn needs to come out of her computer screen to find her Mr Right. I wish her well!
I like this couple. Nat and Reuben. They're
both talented musicians (Oops, it should have been one is talented musicians and the other is photographer). They share same passion for sports, same faith and value system. I'm glad they found each other. I have the couple's permission to post this photo *wink*
I always agree with this quote, "Love, and a cough, cannot be hid" by George Herbert. Isn't that true?
 |
| Nat and Reuben |
0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment