Quotes close to my heart

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I was looking at my notes and I saw these quotes.

"A shadow does not only follow you wherever you go but it lets you see yourself without a mirror"
10 May 2010, 20:00 by me

"Good, bad or ugly is judged by mind not eyes" 
13 May 2010, 16:54 by me

"We let the ones we care to slip away because we aren't sure of 'something'. 'Something' is holding us back. Often 'something' never exist."
14 May 2010, 11:44 by me

"It's not what I see in you but what I can bring out in you"
16 May 2010, 22:30 by A friend

"You're not someone I want to have but you're someone I want to be with"
18 May 2010, 22:15 by A friend

"You like someone for so long. You kept that special feeling for her only. You almost forgot you could have other choices. The fingers and hands fit so well"
19 May 2010, 23:00 by A friend

"For once, I prayed that you would lie"
19 May 2010, 23:00 by A friend

"Sometimes I don't think you know how much I would like to be with you"
26 May 2010, 17:00 by A friend

"I'm not the first person you think of when you get up and not the last thing in your mind when you end your day. You like the ideal of being with me but you aren't with me"
30 May 2010, 19:29 by me

"It was a long and painful journey. I fell badly, I picked myself up. I ran into cynical tirades. I once wished for someone to pace me but only to realize that they were pacing others. I experienced more hurt, disappointment and discouragement. Now, it's finished! I'm freed. Although I stood alone at the finishing line and will continue my solo run but I'm beginning to see a happier me. I'm not a loser or good for nothing. Perhaps I was...but not anymore because I'm a winner now"
1 June 2010, 9:29 by me

"I want to be your loyal dog so I can walk with you everyday. I want to be a good book so you will pick me and keep reading me. I want to be a x'mas-like latte so I will make you smile and know it's all worth it"
5 July 2010, 21:00 by me

"It's simple. Think of me before sunrise...before sunset"
6 July 2010, 14:17 by me

1 notes by reader:

Anonymous said...

love ur 01st Jun 2010 quote .. hurhurhur .. :)

~jacky~

Post a Comment