" No weapon formed against you shall prosper" Isa 54:17, His word also declares that " I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13. Be encouraged my friends & lean strong on His promises for you.There is no problem too big that God cannot handle on your behalf. Amen!
It was a timely reminder for me. An appropriate one. It felt like God was talking to me. From here, it brought me to another platform where Christians could share their words of inspiration to edify one another, prayer request and also praise report. I instantly have a reservoir of encouragement from Gracehope.com.
God works in a way that we cannot see. Least expected. I'm not an obedient child of God but one thing I always believe, God is more clever than me. Leave the difficult to solve equation to God. Just pray. "Forgive me Lord for what I've done and upset you. I leaned on my own understanding and not yours. I strayed. I'm coming home. Abba Father, I'm sorry"





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment