Disappointed

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I asked Nancy to prepare my lunch. I packed two books, iPad, blanket and jacket. I applied the cream as illustrated. Papa and I left home at about 7.15am. We reached NCC before 7.45am. I was hopeful that I would get the bed as I was the 2nd in the queue.

A nurse told me that she couldn't locate my file. I was no. 1002 but I was the 5th patient to Dr Hj Syafiq. He told me my white blood cells was too low for chemotherapy ie. 1.3. My chemotherapy had to postpone to a week later. In the meantime, I would have to go for injection for three days. Side effect is bodyaches so I was prescribed with Panadol.

Injection to increase white blood cells

I was disappointed. I just confirmed with Sis Joyce that we would join HSBC 8km run on 22 May 2011. I checked the calendar. If I delay my chemotherapy further, I won't be able to join the run. Dear Father Lord, please help me to have a stronger body so that my chemotherapy does not need to re-schedule anymore. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

I felt down almost the whole day. I hate to see myself in the mirror. My face looks swollen. Mouth is very dry. I see a chipmunk in myself. I thank God for my brother. Kel brought home a gift that made me smile. My snowberry cover finally landed. I love it. Thank you, Kel. 

Pokka dots! This is so jacqie


0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment