Papa & Mama drove me to JPMC. It was our last resort to get medicine. NCC is closed on Saturday so we didn't have an option but to go straight to the ward. Dr Alfredo kindly saw me and prescribed the cough syrup (Benedryl, 10mg) and running nose (Loratadine 10mg) medicine for me. Papa asked me if we needed to pay for the medication. I didn't know. At the counter, the pharmacist asked me to sign the receipt and the medication amounted $36.40. So, we wanted to pay and she said, "No need to pay because you're yellow IC." I'm blessed.
| This is the path leading to NCC |
After JPMC, we made a detour to the wet market at Jerudong. It was my first time there. I saw a man cut such a big fish. It reminded me of my visit to Tsukiji fish market in Japan. I have been complaining that I could only eat fish now. Suddenly I'm thankful that we still have fish to eat. I'm blessed.
Sis Joyce made an appointment for massage. It was a good relaxed muscles session. The lady said my muscles were very tight. Sis Joyce kept reminding her not to touch my surgery wound. I have a wonderful sister. I'm blessed.
| Massage session for an hour at Palm Garden |





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment