C1D8

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today is Day 8 first cycle. I felt like giving up. I told Papa & Mama last night that I would end my chemotherapy after first cycle. They were in the dilemma but respected my decision.

I told Dr Syafiq I would stop after first cycle. He looked stunned. He expected me to say so but not that soon (I guess). He persuaded me not to make impulsive decision. Take one step at a time. He explained his concern on the relapse. He asked me to endure a while more and everything would end by May.

Sis Joyce said that I don't have social supports in Brunei. I'm clinging on family supports. Dr Syafiq suggested that I should have a chat with a psychologist. He/she would be able to give meaningful clinical advices. I withdrew my decision and agreed to continue the treatment. Dr Syafiq said my body is still able to fight it so it would be a waste to quit.

I could see Dr Syafiq, Papa and Sis Joyce sighed a relief. I went up to Level 3 for my chemotherapy.

Another 7 hours of treatment. I would have 2 weeks break before the second cycle on 30 March 2011.

1 notes by reader:

Anonymous said...

hang on there .. jia you .. :)

~jacky~

Post a Comment