Auntie-ish

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The telco network in Brunei doesn't support Blackberry. Blackberry users in Brunei can't download apps. We can only enjoy basic BB service. I decided to terminate my BB service which costs $25. So I did.

After terminating BB service, internet was intermittent. Watsapp could not work. I had to re-download a few times. Twitter didn't work as well. Sigh. I learnt my lesson. Che Joyce reminded me that the service counter might have terminated my internet services as well.

I confirmed and re-confirmed with the lady a few times. I just wanted to terminate BB service but haiz. I returned to the counter in the evening. The lady then said, "It's like that. After terminating your BB service, you need to bring your phone to change the setting." Well done! Why didn't she tell me earlier?!

I struggled for 2 days. Che Joyce tried many ways to change the setting but didn't seem to work. So we re-activated my BB service and paid $12 for re-activation. I reckon Blackberry is not user friendly in Brunei.

Ok, this is the 'auntie-ish' me. Hehe.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment