I mentioned 'Shiyi' in my previous entry. Correction, her name is Zhiyu. Guess what? I saw her again at Starbucks. I took a look at the bench as I entered, nope she wasn't 'her'. As I was taking my sips of latte, I saw 'she' walked in. I waved at her. We were happy to see each other again. Yes, I got her name this time, she's Zhiyu. The nice and sweet Japanese-looking girl I met a few days ago. I told Zhiyu it would romantic if I was a guy. Haha.
I don't usually make friends this way. Hehe. In fact, I never did. I guess her friendliness prompted me to talk to her. Zhiyu said she thought I was from Hong Kong. A nice compliment. I was usually thought an Indonesian, Burmese or Nepalese. A good change :)
I supposed to meet Ronnie but he overslept. I left Starbucks before the rain came. Before I left, Zhiyu and I took a picture together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment