Starbucks at Liat Tower is my favourite hangout or hideout. I can park myself with Mac for hours. I was there again today and yesterday too. Decaf, skinny latte, grande accompanied the whole afternoon.
Yesterday I was seated next to a beautiful girl. She was there to wait for her boyfriend. She has long wavy hair. Smoky eye make up. Sexy tube dress. Mr Love came in and went straight to sit besides her. Save it, Mr Love.
I met a nice lady this afternoon. She shared the bench seats with me. Fair-skinned, soft spoken and well-dressed. She was reading 'To kill a mockingbird'. We exchanged our thoughts on the book. We chatted for an hour and she left to meet her girlfriend for dinner. I was thinking, c'mon guys how could you guys leave such a sweet lady sitting alone in a cafe? The guys must be blindfolded.
Life is like a cuppa of latte. You must learn to enjoy the milky foam and sip slowly. You may like it better if you take time to appreciate it.
I used to go to Hans, Jack's place or fast-food chains. These days kids come to Starbucks. To me, $6 for a cup of coffee is still exorbitant. Time really changes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment