I like what Sis Joyce said to me. She said, "If you like someone, tell him/her. Don't think he/she will come to you one day. It only happens in the movie or unless you're Lin Zhi Ling." Yes, I totally agree with her. We no longer live in a place with only 50,000 people. If you sit in the same cafe with him/her but not going forward, you would forever be a nobody. Next week, you may see he/she sits with another person. Moral of the story is that don't deprive yourself from trying, if you think it makes you a happier person, pursue it. Even if you fail, be it, you tried it. Don't feel sorry for yourself when you see him/her one day with his/her partner and say 'that it could me'.
Hehe. It's strange that I'm writing this entry for someone who declares independency to talk about relationship. Perhaps I came across a few sharing in the last weeks. It prompted me to think about it.
I guess relationship is not a rational arithmetic which you can work out the sum with fullproof formula :) hey friends, don't analyze too much. Hehe.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment