A year of suffering, Selina is finally back on the screen and today she's a beautiful bride. I have been reading about Selina's recovery. She shared her struggles and diligently worked towards full recovery.
It was a painful journey for this brave girl but she walked out of the ferocious days. I somehow could relate her pain, tear, disappointment and happiness. I believe Selina is much a stronger person than before.
As I was watching this MTV, I think I should a video for myself. Hmm.
So I made a simple video for myself before any kind soul makes a nice video for me. Hehe. Yes, I want to thank everyone who prays and cares for me. The video shows a long hair, foolishly brave bug bunny girl to a puffy face, ultra short hair, a girl who was left with burnt skin and hope. Physical and emotional pains couldn't seem to diminish in those days. Disappointment made me wanted to run away from the familiarities and everyone, because it hurt me. I hope those difficult days are gone forever. Hope all will be well from now onwards. Selina is moving forward and I, keep running as long as I can :)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment