Lurve from friends

Monday, October 17, 2011

It was good to meet up with friends. I met up with Ronnie and Rynnette. I was happy to see sexy Rynnette. She's now Mrs Teng. She showed me her new place with nicely decorated furniture. I felt her happiness :)

I also contacted Sandy. She gave me a tight bear hug. She's always so lovely. We had lunch at Triple One. Updated each other on our lives respectively. Sandy bought me a pretty handphone pouch and 2 pieces of t-shirts. They look quirky. Hehe. She told me they are so 'JacQueline".

Excuse my hair. Blame it on the wind!

I met Jacky for dinner in the evening. I recommended him the fish porridge at Wisma Atria. He loves it and decided to have it again.

Came Monday, I had tea with Christopher at City Hall. He was much darker after North Face 100km duo. Spent a good time with Julin over dinner and dessert. Followed by Marine Barrage tour with Robson.

I believe they were happy to see me. I was just as happy to see them again :)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment