Today was Susie's birthday. We had a simple celebration at home. Kel bought two cakes. A small Thomas & Friends cake for Kayden and a sweet pink cake for Mummy Susie.
I went with Susie to JPMC for her monthly preggy check-up. It was my first time accompanying a pregnant lady for baby scan. I was a curious 'kuku' (auntie). I had a question for almost every scan photographed. The kind radiologist was patient with me. She showed and explained the scan to me. She asked Susie if she wanted to know the gender of her baby. We answered, "Of course!" Haha. We were happy with the 'reply and confirmation' :)
It was a wonderful experience. I saw baby's fingers, mouth and beautiful chin as the radiologist said. I'm excited to see baby! It's time to shop for baby. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment