Rule not the exception

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It has been a while since I last blogged. Hey good news to family & friends who follow my blog, I'm back! It has been hectic for us after we moved house. Telbru takes forever to fix our landline so we don't have internet access. As we are on the hilltop, reception is bad. Many internet providers do not cover our areas so mobile broadband cannot be the solution. Sigh.

I will log in some entries retrospectively. We've settled in well in our new place. Kayden has started kindy school. Nancy has returned from her long leave. Sis Joyce has flown in and out of Brunei at least 5 times. Kel and Susie are anxiously waiting to see their new baby. I'm happy that I'm home to witness all these. Yes, I fell ill and now staying at home, God has a reason. He wanted me to re-connect with my family. I was away for too long.

Health wise, I'm progressing well. I can run 8km to 10km comfortably. Not fast but I can complete without struggle now. I had 2 MRIs done too. Thank God. Not perfect report card but not too bad too. My hair is growing and it's at the annoying stage (messy but can't do much). The skin around my neck is recovering very well. It's scarred but supple.

A few things happened. A few decisions made. My experiences didn't make me an exception. I'm still the rule but as the song goes, "you're amazing as the way you are". I look at my face, yes there's nothing I want to change because I'm amazing the way I am :)

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment