I saw the smile on Dr Hj Syafiq's face. Hopeful. Yay! he said he could proceed with chemo. He said, "This make my day." However, he told me I would still need to go for one more round of Neupogen, just to make sure no delay for next week's chemo. "Give me anything as long as I can finish my chemo race." He noted with a big grin. I could see he is also looking forward to the end of my chemo.
There were only two patients this morning. A guy on the male side and I was on the female section. They forgot about our lunch. Thankfully, I asked Nancy to prepare light snacks. Dr Hj Syafiq must be concerned about my weight loss. A new dietitian came to see me. I need to put on some pounds by next week. Else, I would need to follow her diet plan.
The session didn't feel that long today. I took a short nap. Sis Joyce came over to see me during her lunch but I missed her. I woke up at about 2pm. Mama and Nancy walked in. Sis Joyce left for work. I finished at about 2.30pm.
I felt weak when I was home. I believe my body has become weaker and less tolerant to the chemo drugs. I felt nausea but thank God I was okay after dinner. I've gone a bit further than I thought I would. Good job, JacQueline.
| My usual number for NCC visit |





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment