Mama's birthday

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We celebrated Mama's birthday with 'special dishes'. We usually would go out for dinner for birthdays. Mothers never put herself before her family. Mama said she would go wherever we suggested. I said no. I made Mama choose a place. Mama suggested comfort food and to celebrate in the comfort of home. Each of us bought a dish for her. Guess what we had?

We had nasi lemak, pizza, curry fish head and birthday cake. It was a good family time. I thought it was better than dine out. We have been having dinner at the restaurant. It was a good change though unhealthy choices. Hehe.

Sometimes I wonder how Mama handles her job in the last 40+ years so well? She has so many bosses. She multi-tasks. She never complains. She doesn't expect a reward. Mama, 'love' is not good enough to say how much we love and need you. I wish Mama happy, cheerful heart, healthy and youthful forever. I love you very much, Mama.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment