Mama's removal of moles was postponed to this afternoon. Blessing in disguise. Dr Sasi mixed up the dates and he would do the procedure for Mama instead. Mama was nervous.
While waiting, we saw 2 ladies were ordered to do urgent MRI. One of them was happy-go-lucky and the other looked sad. I believe both of their conditions were similar. They needed to MRI on their lymph nodes. Well, it was really up to us how we want to take up the challenge. If I were to think God played a joke that I was diagnosed with cancer, I could choose to grieve or I could laugh at 'the joke' and made it the turning point of my life. Perhaps for cancer patients, our choices do determine how long we would live. Get busy with living or be busy with dying. Our choice.
Thank God everything went perfectly well. Mama was out in 20 minutes. She looked pleased. We were happy. I'm happy that finally her big moles were removed. It felt like heavy rock unloaded.
I will remove mine too when Dr Hj Syafiq gives me the green light. I need half a year to have my immune system back to normal. Counting down to my healthy days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment