Where has my passion gone to?

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I was tired. So was Che Joyce. It rained in the earlier part of the morning so I returned to sleep. Sigh. I missed my running session again.

Where has my passion gone to? A year ago, I woke up at 4am and ran marathons on the weekends. I need to buck up and start jogging. I can't pamper myself anymore. Many cancer patients do races in between their chemotherapy. These are the true fighters. I'm weak!

I need to be running soon! I can do it. Let's check next month if I have started running and my progress.

Grete Waitz was an inspiring runner. "Another inspiration that has helped me get through has been Lance Armstrong's story. My cancer is not nearly as bad as his, but I believe in staying motivated and keeping as fit as you can." - Grete Waitz

I wonder if anyone noticed the mid-rift girl has disappeared from ECP?

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment