So near yet so far

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm nearing the end of my treatment. I'm happy. Everyone is looking forward to this day. I'm left with one more session of chemo.

My body has weaken. I can't eat well these days. I guess this is normal. Just like my ultramarathon, I remember running on the coastal into the expo was a painful experience. I knew I was about to end the struggle and kept pushing forward but body was tired. The feeling was 'so near yet so far'.

Before I re-started my chemo in Brunei, Gary said that I might have chemo withdrawal syndrome after I finish my treatment. Two months of chemotherapy and many other 'supplements', I say Gary I won't have the withdrawal syndrome. Hehe. I can't wait to be free of treatment days.

My mouth has been very dry again. My mouth feels thick and foamy. Uneasy feeling. Haiz. It has been almost 5 months, no improvement. I hope I won't have dry mouth forever.

I forgot the taste of many food I love. I want to taste donuts again.

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment