It has been almost a month since I cut my hair super short. Due to radiotherapy, I lost my hair at the lower bottom just above my neck. I'm thankful my hair is growing slowly. Everyone tells me the newly grown hair would be curlier. Hmm, not in my case though, I feel very fine & straight baby hair.
When my hair gets a little longer in a week or so, I will upload some photos. I just need my hair to volume up. Now, I can only see my face. I have big fat head now.
Hopefully, all will resume to normal. No water retention and hair grow longer.
This is indeed a new beginning. I have a new mouth, new teeth, new tongue, new hair, new healthier body (keeping my fingers crossed) and more fulfilling new me.
Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment