It's May now. I always associate May with love. Perhaps it's because it's Mother's day is May and also Mama's birthday.
I wasn't home for Mama's birthday for the past 8 to 10 years. I'm happy that I'm home this year. Sis Joyce suggested to celebrate at iLotus but I think Mama would prefer to be at home. May be I should cook some dishes for Mama or bake her birthday cake.
Mama saw a Land Rover Freelander for sale. Kel and her went for a test drive. After some considerations, she decided to get me a new car instead. I don't know if I should get a car.
I finished 3 jabs of Neupogen yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can proceed with chemo on Thursday. I just found that one jab of Neupogen is about BND$200 or S$200. Geez, I had 9 jabs already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment