Don't touch me! I bite

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't touch me! I bite and I meant it yesterday. I was feeling anxious and jittery. I felt guilty about raising my voice to Papa & Mama.

I had Neupogen. We went to take blood test. It was usually empty but it was packed this morning. I waited for 20 minutes. Listening to one of the uncles telling his cancer tale wasn't an encouragement to start my day. He said cancer never leave him and has been with him for the last 9 years. He's now on wheelchair. Next, I saw the auntie who was next to my bed 3 weeks ago. She's now bald. She told me her hair dropped furiously on the night after chemo. She asked me if I dropped my hair too. Well, I'm trying hard to grow my hair in the last 3 weeks. Please don't fall out anymore.

The technician had difficulty extracting my blood. Geez, it wasn't a good sign. I could actually see bubbles in the tube. My blood was very slow and she had to keep push & pull the syringe. Haiz. I could only pray.

Mama, Sis Joyce and Jacky kept assuring me I would be able to do chemo tomorrow. It just didn't go into my head. I was prepared to end my chemo if I could not proceed with it. No more delay. I prayed a short prayer and went to bed early.

Keeping the faith that tomorrow would be better.

I'm walking towards a new door. My new beginning

0 notes by reader:

Post a Comment