The biopsy report confirmed my NPC on 2 October 2010. Uncle Fabian removed part of his liver because of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. An old friend of ours is suspected to have nose cancer as well. I only questioned once why this happened to me. I stopped feeling sorry for myself. People say things happen for a reason. I reckon I'm not-so-lousy person, Uncle Fabian doesn't drink or smoke, Donny is a health freak, God must have another plans for us. For me, if good things don't come, I'm still thankful. Papa quit smoking overnight. I am finally resting. I know who really care.
On 18 October (Bernard's birthday), someone asked me if I told Bernard of my condition, I pondered for a while. I pondered not because I was considering but I pondered because it never crossed my mind. I've flushed out every cancer cell of our 9.5 years of relationship out of my system. The relationship toxicated my system. I'm glad it left me now. I know now I have good and healthy cells to be happy :)
Things happened for a reason. Indeed.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment