I wanted to collect iPhone cover from Rynnette so I thought I should drop by and say hi to Rosa. Rosa cried and hugged me tight when she saw me. It melted my heart. I told her I would be back very soon. She cared.
Ans came to meet me for lunch. I was glad that he spent some time with me because I was feeling down. He kept encouraging me and told me everything would be over very soon. I somehow wished I didn't discover my tumour. There were things I wanted to do and words I wanted to say but I could only keep it to myself.
I realized that there was hope and thoughts I still hung on. I feel sad.
I went to meet Varian and had dinner with George, Dennis, Patrick, Ronnie and Shan.
This was almost the end of my short trip.
I came home early and had a good chat with Chris. She said to me, "Cancer is not the end but start of true living. Having cancer doesn't mean you have to give up everything, you have to have someone who's willing to piggyback you." I think I knew what she meant.
Everybody likes her. No one chooses her.





0 notes by reader:
Post a Comment